Evolution. It defines our existence as much as it does your business. And to keep your business powered up and running, is indeed a challenge in todays networked world. Which is where IMS from TVSE can help.
TVSE’s Infrastructure Management Services is not merely the back-end for your IT infrastructure. It is the very backbone on which several systems are able to seamlessly coordinate, while ensuring that every function performs smoothly at every level.
An SLA-driven engagement backed by ITIL compliant processes, ensures that your systems are constantly monitored, with minimal downtime, and real-time problem resolutions.
With TVSE IMS you can leave your IT Infrastructure to us and focus on the more critical things:
Your business, for instance.
- Command Centre Management
- Server & Database Management
- Back-up and Restore
- Disaster Recovery Management
- Physical & Logical Security Management
- Middleware Management
- Platform Support
- Regular Software & Patch Updates
- SLA & Uptime Management
- Vendor/ OEM Coordination
- Process Compliance &
- Monitoring & Resolution of Known Problems
- User Access & Permission Management
- Asset Tracking & Management
- Software Installations & License Management
- Periodic Execution of Scheduled Tasks Like
Patch Updates, Disk Cleanup etc.
- Controls & Standardization of
Settings across all Users
- Integration with Customer Applications or Tools
- Maintain Switch, WAN & LAN Device
Configurations & Backups
- Provide Support for WAN, Switches, Routers,
Access Points & Firewalls
- Maintain Up-to-date Network Diagram
- Port Configurations
- Policy Configurations on Network Devices
such as Access Points, VLANs etc.
- Fix Reported Hardware and Software
Problems within Committed SLA
- IOS/OS Upgrades and Fixes
- Routing Configurations Both Static as
well as Dynamic
- Bandwidth Performance Monitoring